p>Religious liberty in America has a traumatic history. However, its these these trials and persecutions that convinced the founders of our Constitutional Republic to ensure that religious liberty would be part of our “national compact
This essential liberty needed to be secured for all future generations, “whereas all could be equally free; Jews, Turks, Pagans, and Christians.” It is this history that provides the education we need today to understand the full depth of this liberty as well as the true meaning of separation of church and state.
Course Video Lessons
- First Things First
- Dangers of Government Controlled Religon
- Government Mandated Religion
- Should we call America a Christian Nation (Part 1 & 2)
- Separation of Church and State
- Who is Training Up Our Children
- Religion and Government Aid
- The Parable of the Talents
- Final Thoughts
Course includes PDF workbook you can download, print and use as a study guide.
Runtime: 105 Minutes